Best HOB skimmer for my 12g NC?

Niño

Zoa-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get a HOB skimmer for my 12g NC, but I need some help from you all on which one to get. There are a few choices and I would like to know what people have and the experience they've had with there unit and why its a good choice. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

Niño

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it will fit the reef octopus hang on back skimmers work well, or you could go with an aqua c remora nano(just have to find a place to hide the pump in the tank).

OP
OP
Niño

Niño

Zoa-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it will fit the reef octopus hang on back skimmers work well, or you could go with an aqua c remora nano(just have to find a place to hide the pump in the tank).

Thank you, anyone else recommend any other skimmer, or should I just go with the remora nano?

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tunze is a great little skimmer, honestly though I have been running biocube 14's for years without a need for a skimmer. Just weekly water changes ;)

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a tank that size, it's going to be difficult to use a skimmer without the pump being a huge eyesore. I agree that on a nano that size, you're probably better off just doing regular water changes

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back