Best ilumination on my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer92

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my tank is 60 cm x 40cm x 40 cm
I have something lps, soft and more SPS
My light is maxspect RSX 100.
What prcentage of channel is better for my tank?

Thnx!!
 
I use rsx100 ,too.
My sps tank was add another two t5 philips ho 865 24w.
My rsx setting is
A white 20%
B blue 90%
C purple 90%
D red/yellow/green 10%
But you don't have another just use rsx only.
You should add ,A channel for 30-40% , if your light is high enough,
I recommend you A can up to 50-60%.
52386ae7ff73ea8b6e39f03ccbb404ad.jpg
db75788c65256a872b450010bf1c95f2.jpg
27c232a844679442decff6dbf556a49e.jpg
0e070fabcbf49a96f8618f0773ef4269.jpg
743020b06e2be6928cb95588b2bb84b5.jpg
d014f661ad86ae24174a95ae7fef03de.jpg
c1a600caa52835bd1f4aeac30148929e.jpg
401361942c7138a9f264e6afe740e371.jpg
 
Thx for answer, i just use rsx only.
The light is with factory hanging, with Channel A 64% and B/C 85% and D 10%.

if under channel A, my aquarium seems very blue
Is a problem?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new