Best LFS Columbus,Ohio

WvAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
1,676
Reaction score
1,170
Location
Charleston
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to head to Columbus and thought I would see what everyone's favorite shop is. I'm thinking rivers and reefs.
 
I've never been to Columbus but I'm also from wv! what part are you from?
 
Charleston
that's about an hour and a half away from us! I loved going to specialty pets when they were opened. we go to inland reef at least once a mth but we mostly go to personal touch in princeton and the aquarium in princeton. I love going to ultimate aquariums in daleville va and we also drive to a couple stores in Roanoke!
 
I will be short on time for all but will put them on the list for the next trips
 
that's about an hour and a half away from us! I loved going to specialty pets when they were opened. we go to inland reef at least once a mth but we mostly go to personal touch in princeton and the aquarium in princeton. I love going to ultimate aquariums in daleville va and we also drive to a couple stores in Roanoke!
Yeah there is not many good shops in WV. Inland reef is rough. I cannot forsee getting anything from them for saltwater. The freshwater is bad enough. A drive passed tolls is alot also.
 
I drive to Columbus every other weekend. So I'll be stopping by a bunch of shops. Rivers and reefs was nice. I have freshwater tanks also so it was awesome to see.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new