Best light for10 gallon reef

Iheartwood

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is bare bottom simple and very cheap so keep tht in mind thanks


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I'm th ink ng about going with a par38 led from rapidled.com on a gooseneck with a lamp cord dimmer. Its going to be for a frag tank but it is a ten gallon.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
What kind of corals you want to keep?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new