Best lighting for my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter 96xjmatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

96xjmatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
287
Reaction score
138
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey every one I am in the process of building a new system and I just dont know what light to go with. Right now I am throwing around 3 options. My tank demotions is 36x15x12. As of right now I dont not know what corals I will be keeping.

1. Ati 4 buld dimmable

2. Reef Brite Supra 36" 2 x 39watt T5 Retro with XHO blue led

3. 2 radion xr15 pro
 
I own none of these lights but I couldn't find reviews for the reef brite. The main complaint with the radion pro was the software, but the general conclusion was that it is an amazing light. The Ati was either super positive or super negative, the negatives were about noise, quality, and customer support. I would personally go with the radion and I would definitely skip on the reef brite.
 
I own none of these lights but I couldn't find reviews for the reef brite. The main complaint with the radion pro was the software, but the general conclusion was that it is an amazing light. The Ati was either super positive or super negative, the negatives were about noise, quality, and customer support. I would personally go with the radion and I would definitely skip on the reef brite.
That's what I am thinking I run a radion xr30 over my current tank bit will ned more spread over this new tank so I'll be selling soon
 
Have you looked into the aquatic life hybrid? The combo of the Radions with t-5s would be great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new