Best lighting for nano cube?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeJoe822
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoeJoe822

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
113
Reaction score
16
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lighting type,fixture, brand is best for a JBJ 28 gal nanocube. Mixed reef? Right now I'm running a Razor nano 60watt. Looking to get a few sps..
or will this light be enough?
 
The would probably be enough but you could always look in to the AI Prime or the Kessil A160 (I have two of these and love them!)
 
Steve's LEDs also has a retrofit led kit that fits in the hood. I bought one for my 12g and am very happy with it.
 
I actually did the Steves. Awful job!! The used my hood to make their blueprint, I was out of a hood for weeks. Just a bad deal all around
 
I'm over in the UK and have this tank, I went for a TMC iLuminair 600. Don't think you can get it in the states but it's a fantastic light.
 
radion pro. 30 gallon mix sps dom....
 

Attachments

  • 1431570162171.jpg
    1431570162171.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 351
hearing all types of good things about the ai prime might be to small for your tank though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new