Best lights for D-D reef pro 1500?

lemonw

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post here, so I’m sorry if i get something wrong! Anyways, my dad and I are starting up a new reef tank together (the D-D reef pro 1500). We’re not sure exactly what coral’s we’ll be getting, but we’ll probably just start easy and work our way up in the future.

Anyway, I’ve been looking at lights, and I’ve had a hard time finding one that you can get in england, isn’t much over £250, can grow a good range of corals, and you can check it on your phone, so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? :)
 
Did you ever decide on the perfect light for your tank?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new