Best Local LFS

Mike Paletta

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
758
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I travel around the country quite a bit and would love to have a list of what you guys consider the best local fish stores to visit when I am in various cities. The criteria I am looking for are good selection of both fish and corals, especially more than just common things. These should include soft, lps and sps corals. Good, knowledgeable and friendly service. And longevity, I tend to like stores that have been around at least a couple of years. Some of the stores that I have been to that I consider the best include Olde Towne Aquarium in Chicago, House of Fins, CT, Wet Pets, Pittsburgh and World Wide Corals, Orlando. Please let me know what others you recommend and why. If there are more than one in a city like LA or Chicago that's great too. Thanks
 
Really no one has a good store near them?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new