Best Maryland Fish Stores

Raider0622

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. Next week I am going to have some free time and I'd like to visit some new fish stores. I go to That Fish Place a lot but I'd like to go somewhere new. I live in northern Maryland (cecil county) but I'm willing to travel a little bit because there isn't much close. Does anybody have any suggestions for good saltwater aquarium stores nearby? Thank you!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see if someone can help you with some locations in Maryland.

StPatrick89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. Next week I am going to have some free time and I'd like to visit some new fish stores. I go to That Fish Place a lot but I'd like to go somewhere new. I live in northern Maryland (cecil county) but I'm willing to travel a little bit because there isn't much close. Does anybody have any suggestions for good saltwater aquarium stores nearby? Thank you!
House of Tropics in Glen Burnie, GoFish in Rosedale, Petco (yes petco) in Timonium, CTE Aquatics in timonium/Lutherville. I’d try to go Thurs or Friday. All these places pretty much get their good stuff in at the end of the week. CTE is only open Thurs-Sunday. GoFish is open Tues-Sun and the other two are typical business days except House of Tropics is closed on Sundays. Goodluck, hope you aren’t looking for what I’m looking for lol

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is worth the trip if you head to the east

I used to live in Germantown/Rockville/Gaithersburg area. Not sure if Congressional Aquarium is still around or what their selection is like these days.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is worth the trip if you head to the east

I used to live in Germantown/Rockville/Gaithersburg area. Not sure if Congressional Aquarium is still around or what their selection is like these days.
I can't comment on their retail location, but PacEast is overall my favorite online vendor. Always good quality livestock, their pricing is honestly fantastic, and their customer service skills are top-notch. They actually call me after every delivery to make sure it arrives in good condition.

Fishface515

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Delaware you have Frags2fishes in Prices Corner. If you don't mind the drive and are looking for cool corals check out Aquarium Specialties Research in Malvern PA. And you might as well hit Aquarium World in Aston Pa on your was Back. Or hit MiniReef in Pa.

mech0522

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i second pacific east when i lived in de went there a lot very good staff and coral

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back