Best Method for Cleaning Mixing Stations???

smariner007

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run Red Sea Salts(purple bucket). Wanted to know how often and the best way to clean mixing stations? Ro water with vinegar or citric acid is my thoughts or simply fill it up with RO water and let sit for a few days? Interested in seeing what others do....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new