Best Online Supplier?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gkr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gkr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been out of reefing for years and just pulled the trigger on a new tank today. I am very disappointed to see Marine Depot has vanished, though. They always shipped quick and had west coast distribution. I went ahead and ordered from Bulk Reef Supply and noticed they aren't in an rush to ship and their shipping prices are ridiculous when you are spending big money. Is there any supplier comparable to what Marine Depot was these days?

edit: I am talking solely about dry goods.
 
I love saltwateraquarium.com they fast. I sometimes get it next day. They located in Gettysburg, PA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new