0   0   0
20190910_084957.jpg
20190910_084728.jpg

JDnKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great! Hope that’s not the best part tho. How many gallons per day(or hour) will it produce? Did you install it yourself? Do you have it setup for the whole house of just for your aquarium? Do you mind giving us a ballpark cost?

OP
OP
William Mumford

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This system is for industrial coating making 2000 gallons at all times . Once it uses some it makes more right away. The upkeep is done by H20 solutions who is also the installer he told me it is a $10,000 system without installation. He also told me there is a pharmaceutical company that has to have complete 0 water. He said the system is 100,000 without install and they change the filter 1 time a month. Our system goes 3 months and the guy tells us that we could use the filters again for another year and they wont be dirty.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work at a factory that makes/sterilizes medical products for surgery. They have a similar setup as you which is where I got my water from until I got my own rodi but I can still go there whenever I need.

JDnKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This system is for industrial coating making 2000 gallons at all times . Once it uses some it makes more right away. The upkeep is done by H20 solutions who is also the installer he told me it is a $10,000 system without installation. He also told me there is a pharmaceutical company that has to have complete 0 water. He said the system is 100,000 without install and they change the filter 1 time a month. Our system goes 3 months and the guy tells us that we could use the filters again for another year and they wont be dirty.

Really cool setup but at 10k plus install and maintenance, I think I’ll stick with my 100gpd for my couple hundred gallon hobby system. This would be great of you have a fish or coral farm or ran a lfs.

Edit: but I would definitely take advantage of it if I had access!

OP
OP
William Mumford

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overkill for sure I could supply all of the forum with this thing. 100% right for 10000 I would never even look at it but when it's free. I will always check it out.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m an electrician and I work in a lot of different commercial/industrial areas.
I also work at a couple actual surgical facilities that have some very elaborate designs, again both options are out of my pay grade.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back