Best Place to get Gold Dwarf eel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistborn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mistborn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
93
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I'm looking to find one. Anybody know a good vendor?
 
Blue Zoo Aquatics has one now for $350, I'm sure it won't last. I've gotten good stuff from them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new