Best place to order Tessalata Eel?

PubicFinger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
17
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have one in my shopping cart from liveaquaria however I’ve never ordered a fish, one and two, I’ve read mixed reviews about them so I’m nervous.


Are they okay to order from? Have any other great suggestions? Thanks everyone 😀😀
 
Please do not order from LiveAquaria. Once in a while someone has a positive experience but they are a shady business for the most part that has no regard for the welfare of the livestock. There are many prefer reputable online vendors.
 
Please do not order from LiveAquaria. Once in a while someone has a positive experience but they are a shady business for the most part that has no regard for the welfare of the livestock. There are many prefer reputable online vendors.
Yikes. Which would you suggest?
 
Yikes. Which would you suggest?
It really depends on who carries or is able/willing to acquire a Tesalata. It looks like you can put one on request with the Fish and Coral store. Although I have not used them, it seems they have good reviews on here.

I realize it’s tempting to order one from LiveAquaria since they have them in stock but I think it would be unwise. Try doing a search and seeing who has them, etc.
 
It really depends on who carries or is able/willing to acquire a Tesalata. It looks like you can put one on request with the Fish and Coral store. Although I have not used them, it seems they have good reviews on here.

I realize it’s tempting to order one from LiveAquaria since they have them in stock but I think it would be unwise. Try doing a search and seeing who has them, etc.
Went ahead and ordered from Reefbeauties. Thanks for your input! We’ll see how this goes 🤞🏾
 
Got my baby today! Went SUPER well!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7709.jpeg
    IMG_7709.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7712.jpeg
    IMG_7712.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7727.jpeg
    IMG_7727.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7730.jpeg
    IMG_7730.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7741.jpeg
    IMG_7741.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 64
Got my baby today! Went SUPER well!
Oh its a baby!!! I love that. Been eyeing one from them for a while too but want to start with a baby to train like my others
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new