Best places to buy Acans?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barrett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Barrett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
960
Reaction score
1,070
Location
Urbandale, Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I am looking to get some more acans and can’t find what I want locally, where have you bought from in the past. Any recommendations and past experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
 
Austin aqua farms, https://www.austinaquafarms.com/
they have what seems like hundreds and are reasonably priced. Also they're photographed in realistic lighting. Second choice is uniquecorals.com which is similar quality. I've ordered from both multiple times and have been very pleased.
 
Acans are my coral of choice ,, can't get enough of them ,, they are pretty ,, and seem to be a coral I can't kill lol I have priced them & bought them from pretty much all the vendors ,, I buy most of my acans from ASD ,, no one beats their prices, it is what it is ,, I would say ,, I believe a lot of vendors buy their acans for re sale from ASD :) ASD is big into rainbow colored acans ,, about the only ones I buy now days from other vendors are those special ,, non rainbow colored ones ,,,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new