Best R2R Signature - Have you ever noticed a sentence, phrase, byword, slogan, or motto caught your eye or made you laugh?

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever noticed a sentence, phrase, byword, slogan, or motto caught your eye or made you laugh?

R2R has a feature that allows users to place text after a post. Some are quite creative, thought provoking, or just funny.

Some examples this R2R novice noted :

SPR1968 :
"No, it wasn’t expensive dear.... · "

sfin52
"So many pedestrians so little time"

californiarob
"Reef luver..... with a Pirate Smile"

Townes_Van_Camp
"I once had bryopsis, dinos, and cyano all at the same time. My doctor wasn't much help."

sp1187
"Spending my kid's inheritance , one frag at a time."

Have you spotted any notable ones? Feel free to share you finds here or suggest a great one.

Frag Farm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever noticed a sentence, phrase, byword, slogan, or motto caught your eye or made you laugh?

R2R has a feature that allows users to place text after a post. Some are quite creative, thought provoking, or just funny.

Some examples this R2R novice noted :

SPR1968 :
"No, it wasn’t expensive dear.... · "

sfin52
"So many pedestrians so little time"

californiarob
"Reef luver..... with a Pirate Smile"

Townes_Van_Camp
"I once had bryopsis, dinos, and cyano all at the same time. My doctor wasn't much help."

sp1187
"Spending my kid's inheritance , one frag at a time."

Have you spotted any notable ones? Feel free to share you finds here or suggest a great one.
These are hilarious!! I'm new to R2R since we are a new reef store located in NYC. I need to come up with a good one lol. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
ProxyAquarist

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are hilarious!! I'm new to R2R since we are a new reef store located in NYC. I need to come up with a good one lol. Thanks for sharing.

Glad to meet you and have you here !

It has been great to have R2R as a resource, but watching for ingenious & hilarious signatures has become a side benefit.

Best wishes on the new reef store in NYC. I did my residency at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn, and would have liked a good store to visit on a day off. As life happens, you will definitely come across moments worthy of a signature. Just write them down. Later, you can select in your down time or laugh over your ideas with friends.

Enjoy the journey,

Jim

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told something about mine but it wasn't about laughing! Of course they are not reef related. I've even had 1 removed by the mods even though it was just song lyrics from MASH.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was told something about mine but it wasn't about laughing! Of course they are not reef related. I've even had 1 removed by the mods even though it was just song lyrics from MASH.
The first line is DC Talk :D

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back