Best reef glue/epoxy

timmyrules

VERY valuable member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
2,113
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers!!! I have some frags I need to glue/epoxy to my rocks….in the past I used “seachem reef glue” idk if it’s just me, but I made a HUGE mess of that stuff!!! It got everywhere! :flushed-face: ….so, I’m wondering if anyone knows about any fool-proof reef glue or epoxy.
 
If it’s just frags, the Tunze 0140.750 in a superglue/cyanoacrylate sandwich. If it’s rocks to rocks, that’s a different thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new