Best reef stores in Houston Texas?

SimplyVibing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
269
Reaction score
160
Location
NW Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visiting for the weekend and there’s so many cool reef stores, but I can’t drag my friends around too much.

#1 place for awesome corals/maroalgaes?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new