Best reef stores near DFW??

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
598
Reaction score
125
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on the road to DFW from Kansas to pick up my sister-in-law. I was hoping to stop at a reef store/LFS or two that aren't WAY out of the way.

Any of you Texans, or people familiar with the area, know of anywhere I could stop??

Thanks in advance!!!

Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new