Best results for fragging a Pectina?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks Mike for your feedback. I totally missed your post, but that's good information. I was quite surprised how brittle the internal skeleton was.

I cut the frags pretty chunky and each one had at least one feeding tentacle. I will play around with different techniques and sizes next time around.

Cheers! 1smile1

pectina.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new