Make a DIY sump out of a 20g long or if you wanna cut a square out of the side of the stand that can be siliconed back in you could do a 30g long. The 30g long won't fit through the doors with the cent brace trust me I cut a hole in square out of the side of my 75g stand when I still had my 75g to fit a 30 long under it because the tank was already up and running filled with water. But both will fit under the tank once you get them in the stand. No reason to dump money into an expensive acrylic sump for it not to be seen other then you when you are working on the tank. Get the glass from Lowes for the baffles and base your design off melev's reef. Thats what I did because he has great designs. Mine works perfect. You could find my intro post on the forum and take a look at the sump under my 125g for an idea.