Best Saltwater Test kit

Volpone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
367
Reaction score
21
Location
Abu Dhabi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers :
Plz a quick question what is the best test kit in ur opinion ??
I'm using sera test and I don't trust the reading ,
So plz what is the best kit from ur long experience .???


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Thx mate , how about the other like ammonia nitrite nitrate ph ???


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I use API for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. They work fine for me.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
Agreed, i much enjoy my red sea foundations kit over the hanna checkers. Hanna alk is top notch and very easy to use, but the calcium is a bit touchy and both are pricey. Salifert is also a good name but for the price you cant beat the Red Sea Reef foundations kit.
 
Seachem,sailfert,elos and red seas are all good kits.For cycling a tank the api ammonia,nitrite and nitrate are ok but for alk,calc,mag and others def get a quality test kit.Many people cant stand api kits though and im one of them lol.
 
I have the alk test for Red Sea but I find it hard to read. I actually prefer the API Kh test. Just my 0.02.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new