Best spectrum for softy only tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sump Crab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
2,201
Reaction score
3,192
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the best color spectrum for a soft coral only tank in your opinion? I have a radion xr15 pro so the soectrum is completely customizable. Thanks!
 
I run my softy tank high light high flow. I have a 4 foot tank, and 2 Orphek compact V3 running blues at 100% and whites at 80% lights are 12” above the water.
 
I suggest trying like I do to provide optimum sps conditions. It always seems to make my softies thrive, especially when I wish they wouldn’t lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new