Best sump for 4ft 120?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ice fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I already have all I want from my 75 build. All I'm looking to upgrade is the sump. And the one I have now the way it's set up will not fit my skimmer with the baffles
 
Yeah. Im Thinking about going with the skimz Up34 sump. But im torn between that and the trigger 34 emerald. Anyone suggest either of them?
 
Last edited:
There's a reason for that?

I could be completely wrong but my reason would be the refugium section. There seems to be very, very little flow through that section of the eShopps and I wonder if the design like they use on the Trigger systems would be better. With that said, I know very little about refugiums and only attempted to use mine once. The Cheato died and I have not attempted it sense. I am about to start reading up and trying to learn more before I start it up on the next few weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new