Best switch ive made

SIJoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im currently setting up my 30g frag display tank and wanted to write a quick review. I recently had 1 of 2 of my vortech mp10 barrrings go bad so i decided to try a tunze 6055. It is the best decision ive made. Yes the footprint is a little larger but other than this small negative, it is a farrrrr superior pump. I put the constant setting on 30% and it circulated more water that my 2015 mp10 on 50%. It is dead silent compared to the vortech as well. I will never purchase a vortech again. The tunze has a wider more power flow compared to the vortech. The only draw backs i see thus far have been the footprint, cleaning the pump seems to be a bit harder, and the vortech has more setting functionality. I love this pump so much i just purchased a second to replace my other mp10.

OP
OP
SIJoe

SIJoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha youre right, it would help my wallet a bunch. I would like to sell each mp10 for $150 OBO. Let me know if anyones interested. They were each used for about 1.5 yrs but i took about a 3.5 yr break from the hobby so theyre almost new.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back