Best Temp for SPS tank

marvelousone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
979
Reaction score
676
Location
shreveport la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best temp to keep tank at for sps only tank. Whats the highest or lowest temp you would keep it at.
 
75-85, I prefer lower 80's. I don't think consistency or stability means much when it comes to temp...
 
An apex can do wonders for your temp stability :xd:

The last 3 days my tank has been in a 0.3 degree temp range.

I try to target 77-78.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new