Best thing about 2020?

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a woodworking hobby so I got myself a few new machines in my garage. Got a 5hp 240 volt 30 amp industrial table saw for my 40th birthday. I just ordered an 8" 3hp parallelogram jointer and a 15" wide 3hp planer. This will help me with my new 275 gallon build thats in the works. So thats one thing. The other is we just got our 4 year old son a 30 gallon Nuvo Pro system for Christmas. The tank finally showed up today. So this weekend I will start building the stand. That will make him really happy, which makes me happy.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My year was not so bad. During the time out from March to August, I got plenty done around the house and focused on the tank to get GHA under control.
Back at work, thankfully, and pretty good health for most of the family. Some ups and downs, but as grandma says, the rollercoaster is the best ride in the park.

OP
OP
S

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a woodworking hobby so I got myself a few new machines in my garage. Got a 5hp 240 volt 30 amp industrial table saw for my 40th birthday. I just ordered an 8" 3hp parallelogram jointer and a 15" wide 3hp planer. This will help me with my new 275 gallon build thats in the works. So thats one thing. The other is we just got our 4 year old son a 30 gallon Nuvo Pro system for Christmas. The tank finally showed up today. So this weekend I will start building the stand. That will make him really happy, which makes me happy.
Can't wait to see what kind of livestock winds up in your son's tank as well as the 275 build!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back