Best tubing for KHD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, All:

GHL doesn't sell the tubing that they recommend for the KH Director in their USA store. I'm referring to the PVC flex tube for the reagent that they sell in their EU store.

https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/en/product_info.php?info=p360_flex-pvc-tube-6-4--5-m.html

GHL offered to sell me some after I put in a support ticket, but I need some soon, and I was hoping I could find a faster source.

Does anyone have a link to a supplier of this tubing in the USA?

Thanks in advance!

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure it’s just standard vinyl tubing at Home Depot or Lowes.

OP
OP
lexinverts

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWIII is this the tubing that you are still using for the reagent line?

@Ditto what do you use for your reagent line tubing?

Last edited:

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant confirm but I bought stuff that @Ditto posted awhile ago. But cant confirm on the way it works as I never received mykhd and doser order of 12/27/19. Mystery
You placed an order on 27 Dec and haven't gotten it yet? Did you get charged? Have they contacted you? Is it back ordered?

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kept being told ran out.. next week new batch... then not enough next week new back.. and same thing and same thing.

yea i already paid...in full... all 3 items still processing. KHD, doser, pab.. reached out to vinny again and now its pushed back to atleast tuesday of next week until mine comes in....but im expecting to to go into all of feb and march at this rate.. i might even have the ION first before my KHD

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kept being told ran out.. next week new batch... then not enough next week new back.. and same thing and same thing.

yea i already paid...in full... all 3 items still processing. KHD, doser, pab.. reached out to vinny again and now its pushed back to atleast tuesday of next week until mine comes in....but im expecting to to go into all of feb and march at this rate.. i might even have the ION first before my KHD
That’s unacceptable IMHO.

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I placed an order about a week or so ago. Haven't received mine. Was told that it would ship next week. Hopefully yours will too!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back