Best UV for 35g AIO?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stuckita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stuckita

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2023
Messages
177
Reaction score
53
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have Dino’s so looking for about 12-15w and 35-70gph, can’t seem to find something that is high enough watts without a too high gph requirement.
 
This product worked well for me in my IM 40 AIO.
20241123_104936.jpg
 
This product worked well for me in my IM 40 AIO.
20241123_104936.jpg
Oh wow, that's actually really interesting.. and basic/easy to clean. I don't think we have innovative marine here in Canada but I'll take a look.
 
This product worked well for me in my IM 40 AIO.
20241123_104936.jpg

Actually found one online! Did you have an issue with flow rate being too high since it's using the return? Or was it all okay?

Only downside I could see on the waterbox is the fact I have 2 overflows.
 
When I need it I just stick it in one overflow. I am not familiar with the back of Waterbox's over flows. In my 40 it fits where the sock goes.
 
Really easy to clean and use. I usually run it for a week, and remove it and put the sock back in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new