Best Wavemaker Placement?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheSheff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheSheff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
554
Reaction score
349
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello all, I recently started switching to bare bottom on my IM Nuvo SR8 AIO, and i’m not certain what wavemakers to get, and where to place them. As you may be able to see, I have a jebao SLW-20 pointed towards the surface at the top right of the tank. I would like to keep all pumps on the back or right side if possible. Any suggestions? Also, I would appreciate any pro tips on bare bottoms! I have been reefing for 3+ years now so I have a decent amount of knowledge already😭
 
I don’t see where it added the picture, here it is:
20251224_170426_C4D88AE1-F52E-4AFD-B5A5-8C4CA5340E37.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new