Best way to frag

inland band saw... or any other wet saw.
 
I use a diamond cutting blade on a dremel for acans and chalices.
 
I've had good success using a dremel on acans, but not with chalices! I would only use the inland bandsaw for chalices.
 
if yoru looking for the cleanest, fastest, safest, and easiest way to frag then get yourself a diamon laser speedster band saw. they are cheat and have a few features that IMO make them nicer to use then the inland saws. the wet diamond bandsaw is the only way to go once you use one. a word of caution though. once you use one everything in your tank will be nothing but tiny frags in no time. you will become a fragging fool lol
 
if yoru looking for the cleanest, fastest, safest, and easiest way to frag then get yourself a diamon laser speedster band saw. they are cheat and have a few features that IMO make them nicer to use then the inland saws. the wet diamond bandsaw is the only way to go once you use one. a word of caution though. once you use one everything in your tank will be nothing but tiny frags in no time. you will become a fragging fool lol


Sooooo true! It's addictive. When I get out the band saw, nothing is safe...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new