Best way to kill yellow stone polyps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Privateye
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Privateye

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
780
Reaction score
712
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the best way to kill yellow stone polyps once and for all. bought some years ago and it's easy to get rid of most of them, but they are almost as invasive as aiptasia. Are there any biological controls that won't harm other corals? Every few months I scrape a few square feet of them off the back glass, but some always remain somewhere. Here's a pic with the back wall covered. I don't want my nutrients going to them any longer.

20220616_180431.jpg
 
Scrape them off and send them to me :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new