Best way to ship corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eckolancer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eckolancer

LED GURU
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
1,916
Reaction score
311
Location
Carrollton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be posted in wrong are, and if so please move.

I am thinking about fragging up my colonies and selling them online. What is the best way to ship? What is the average cost? I've only sold corals locally in the past. Now that I want to break up very large colonies I feel like it will take a long time to sell them off. Any help or pointers? I've looked online and some places say no air in bags others say some air. Then not sure exactly what supplies will cost and shipping cost. I will be shipping mostly sps.
 
Pics of some
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409798826.433295.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409798840.320795.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409798939.436901.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409798872.271946.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409798927.192379.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new