Best webcam for the Neptune Apex reef controller

I gave up years ago trying to get the Apex to view different webcams. It just does not work and not sure why they do not either fix it once and for all or just remove it. Ended up using the Ring webcams which I have already for the outside of my house. The app works well and as it has the snapshot feature, I see a different picture of my aquarium every time I load the Ring app :-)
 
I gave up years ago trying to get the Apex to view different webcams. It just does not work and not sure why they do not either fix it once and for all or just remove it. Ended up using the Ring webcams which I have already for the outside of my house. The app works well and as it has the snapshot feature, I see a different picture of my aquarium every time I load the Ring app :)
I just don’t understand why Neptune doesn’t either come out with a video cam for Apex or integrate some of the popular ones… I’m sure it they would profit off of it ‍♂️ Why come out with new products like sky if they don’t work on their other products flaws? I got an email from Wyze saying about née updates to their app/firmware so I’m wondering if Wyze would be excluded even with the modified firmware
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new