Best webcam for the Neptune Apex reef controller

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave up years ago trying to get the Apex to view different webcams. It just does not work and not sure why they do not either fix it once and for all or just remove it. Ended up using the Ring webcams which I have already for the outside of my house. The app works well and as it has the snapshot feature, I see a different picture of my aquarium every time I load the Ring app :)

Nano Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave up years ago trying to get the Apex to view different webcams. It just does not work and not sure why they do not either fix it once and for all or just remove it. Ended up using the Ring webcams which I have already for the outside of my house. The app works well and as it has the snapshot feature, I see a different picture of my aquarium every time I load the Ring app :)
I just don’t understand why Neptune doesn’t either come out with a video cam for Apex or integrate some of the popular ones… I’m sure it they would profit off of it ‍♂️ Why come out with new products like sky if they don’t work on their other products flaws? I got an email from Wyze saying about née updates to their app/firmware so I’m wondering if Wyze would be excluded even with the modified firmware

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back