Better Sump for Redsea Reefer Nano?

doodledreads

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
535
Reaction score
544
Location
South Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although the stock sump for the reefer nano does its job, I am looking for a better one with more features. There are a lot of options for the bigger reefer tanks but I have not seen any for reefer nano. There is Eshopps cube sump but it is smaller than the stock sump I believe. Does anyone make any good replacements?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new