Bible verses about the ocean

childress5tyler

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
809
Reaction score
66
Location
Fairland, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this is the most appropriate place to post this question, but I'm looking for a good bible verse regarding the ocean. Over fall break, I'm going to repaint my hanging canopy over my 80 rimless and I hope to customize a stencil and paint a cool bible verse about the ocean. None came to mind, so I figured I'd ask the board. Here is a pic of my canopy! ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1381027310.566518.jpg
 
Psalms 107:24 is what I'm planning on putting above mine.

They have seen the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.
 
And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:20
 
Genesis 1:26 god said let us make man in our likeness and have domain over the sea over the birds over the live stock
Zechariah 14:8 on that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem half to the east half to the west it will flow continuous from summer to winter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new