Bicolor VS Lawnmower Blenny

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
1,293
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had a bicolor blenny in my 125g for 2-3 years now. I recently added a lawnmower blenny, and the bicolor chases it whenever it sees the lawnmower. Luckily that isn't too often, because the tank is so big. Will the bicolor eventually give up? Anyone been in a situation like this?
 
Blennys of different species will go after them because they look close enough but different
 
Bicolor could be mean,... i guess you have a big tank do not to worry
 
How are they bo
So I've had a bicolor blenny in my 125g for 2-3 years now. I recently added a lawnmower blenny, and the bicolor chases it whenever it sees the lawnmower. Luckily that isn't too often, because the tank is so big. Will the bicolor eventually give up? Anyone been in a situation like this?
 
They’re both doing fine now, but if you want to try it, I would recommend putting a lid on the tank :)
 
Thought about trying this in my reefer 350…. not anymore

Thanks for the insight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new