Biddence’s Waterbox6025

Biddence

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
158
Reaction score
134
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
742B3D06-5E3A-443C-9E9E-26A739AF32D5.jpeg

Tank: Waterbox Peninsula 6025
186 gallon total volume
139 gallon display volume

Equipment List:
4x Radion G5 XR15 Pros
2x Ecotech MP40s

Reef Octopus Elite 200 INT Skimmer
Core20 Return Pump
Apex EL
Neptune DOS
Neptune Trident
2x 300W Finnex Titanium Heater

Stock List:
Blue Hippo Tang
Tomini Tang
Powder Brown Tang
2x Lyretail Anthias
Yellow Watchman Goby
Blue-spotted Jawfish
Midas Blenny
Royal Gramma
2x Banggai Cardnalfish
Mocha Storm Clownfish
Percula Clownfish
Female Bellus Angelfish


10x Nassarius Snails
3x Turbo snails
Fighting Conch
Strawberry Conch
Halloween Hermit crab
Unknown amount of Trochus Snails because they keep spawning in my tank





Introduction: Hello, thank you for taking your time and looking at my build thread. Just a little background I have been in this hobby for about three years, I started out with a Fluval M90(37 gallons) and upgraded to the Waterbox6025 at the beginning of this year after we bought a new home. This is my dream tank and I don’t think I want to go bigger. It is a room divider tank in the middle of our dining/family area. My goal for this tank is for a full blown mixed reef with everything from softies, LPS and SPS. If there’s one thing I’ve learned is to keep it simple stupid(KISS) and I have found I have had the most success adhering to that saying and trying to model this tank after it.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new