Big Bubble's OCTO 220-INT

LoicReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Location
Belgique
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,
I buy used a octo 220 elite INT he run since last satudray but he's been blowing big bubbles ever since...

I've just cleaned the goblet.. for see this


I think he have a problem also is very sensitive limit non-adjustable ....

Ty for your help
 
1728574720908.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new