OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exited to see the eels i love them so much. Want to get a black edge but don't have the room for a 40+ gallon tank
yeah they are wicked beasts, Black edge very nice :)
We are picking the wife's new car up in a couple of weeks so will be putting them in once we return :) exciting times

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so we pulled the trigger and decided to move the guy's into their new tank tonight, move went well, and to say we are over the moon is an understatement, they look amazing, I didnt have the filter on the camera so you will have to excuse the poor colour, what do you guy's think?
So many access holes in the PVC pipework, and coral\rock area.

Gp!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so we pulled the trigger and decided to move the guy's into their new tank tonight, move went well, and to say we are over the moon is an understatement, they look amazing, I didnt have the filter on the camera so you will have to excuse the poor colour, what do you guy's think?
So many access holes in the PVC pipework, and coral\rock area.

Too cool

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well we are mixing things up and adding some bits and pieces to the tank, looks great and what a mix OMG, I am redoing their feeding schedule and they are responding very well,

Gp!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it looking this month?

Any tips on covering PVC with rocks you could share? Your videos no longer seem to be available

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it looking this month?

Any tips on covering PVC with rocks you could share? Your videos no longer seem to be available
hey mate, the tank is looking amazing I will check the videos and get some new ones up, fish and Eels are looking mindblowing, we added a cleaner wrasse and he is awesome
The rockwork over pvc is easy, some were held in with Zip ties, until they were cemented in, so basically get your rocks set up so they can interlock and or lodge in together, once your happy with the look, start cementing, E Marco do a brilliant cement, once its on its bonded and 100% bullet proof

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So awesome. Looking great! Definitely my favorite :)
thanks mate, we are so pleased with the outcome we have ordered another 9x3x2.5 tank to go next to it, this one will house large tangs and angels, it will replace our Red Sea Reefer XXL, its a custom built tank from a mate of ours, will be built and delivered in another few months

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back