Big merge coming soon

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overheard a big merge will be coming to fruition this week. The idea of this long time hobby of mine, which I always thought of like a specialty/niche , held in the same breath as say golf or performance cars, would go by the wayside and transform into a big box store, Walmart type if you would.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interpretation: you’re saying twenty six thousand stuck cycle posts are coming down the pipe? More than we saw last week?

big box stores drop prices to gain new entrants / is that what you’re meaning

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overheard a big merge will be coming to fruition this week. The idea of this long time hobby of mine, which I always thought of like a specialty/niche , held in the same breath as say golf or performance cars, would go by the wayside and transform into a big box store, Walmart type if you would.

Of what do you speak? I have been away for a while. Are we talking BRS taking over someone else or you talk8ng stocks?

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be funny. Fish playing video games at AMC theaters

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, well - I don’t see how the acquisition of EcoTech and Innovative Marine translates into a new big box experience. Maybe I’m missing something, but an expansion into brick and mortar would be a terrible idea for BRS for any number of reasons. If we’re talking about BRS taking over distribution that would be something else entirely.

And as I’ve previously mentioned, I’ll believe this when I actually see a press release. Until then it’s idle speculation.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back