BIG Monday FlashSale on R2R, Mon 5/15 10am-6pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

R2R-Mon-5-15-flashsale.png

Join us this coming Monday, May 15th, for a super duper sale event on Reef2Reef. We will be offering an amazing selection of 800+ aquacultured WYSIWYG coral at up to 75% off!​

800+ corals at up to 75% off! Aquacultured SPS, LPS, and Softies as far as the eye can see! Aquacultured corals from the best mothers! $5 frags, $10 frags, mystery frags and more all backed by our UC Guarantee! Earn UC Rewards while you shop.​

The thread here will announce the drops with example photos, and a batch of 50 corals will become available every 30 minutes.

**first 100 purchasers will receive a FREE Reefroid Sample**
roids-samples.jpg

Win prizes! - Every participant is entered into our raffle.

1st) Mixed UC Signature pack ($300 value) + Swag Bundle - including a tablet bag, koozie, UC hat and sticker.

2nd) $100 UC Zoa pack + Swag Bundle

3rd) Triton ICP Test + Swag Bundle

The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout. You MUST purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the sale. Max three $5 items per person, for every $5 item you must also purchase a non-$5 item. All corals will have the UniqueCorals LiveStock guarantee, & UC reward points too! All FlashSale items are final, no exchanges no refunds.​

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Max three $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) Robust guarantee. We combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing. Shipping policy. Guarantee

UCSI Golden Octospawn 129 82.JPG
Cherry Tree Montipora 59 38.JPG
UC Cupping Chalice 119 72.JPG
UC Golden Rainbow Branching Hammer triple 299 190.JPG
Blue Green Tenuis 119 67.JPG
UC Reign of Fire Hyacinthus 139 101.JPG
UC Chile Verde Acropora 249 128.JPG
UC Pot of Gold Grail 399 300.JPG

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back