• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BIG og bounce for ASD Holy Grail

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This may be a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd ask. I have at an WWC OG bounce that's at least 3.5" with a ton of bubbles in looking to trade for an ASD Holy Grail torch. I'm not looking for a variant, I'm wanting a true ASD.

20220219_171858.jpg 20220213_181537.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have any frags to trade for an assortment of bounces and gold torch?
Frags of the OG? I don't cut them, I wait till they reproduce naturally. By doing it this way, as the babies get older they're more likely and they'll more frequently produce babies themselves. I do have a couple little bity babies cooking right now. One about the size of a pencil eraser and the others not much bigger. I generally like to wait till they're at least nickel size b4 offering them up due to natural babies don't have many if any bubbles when they're small because they've been under mommas skirt hidden from the light

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back