• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Bigger is NOT better... Flipper Max EDGE (New dual-blade design)

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sooooo, this is one of the few times in life where bigger is not better!

I have the flipper float and wanted something a little stronger. Well, the dual-bladed EDGE was just released... sooooo, the EDGE Max MUST be what I need for my Red Sea 350v3.

I'm a strong guy. 6'3" and 220lbs. I was nearly sweating when I was done cleaning my .5" glass with this monster.

If you have thicker glass, and want a workout, buy this thing from me! If you have the same or thinner glass, do NOT buy this. (if you have a 40g tank and want something to lift the tank, this would work well)

I used it once, literally once. It comes with everything as new. (two metal blades and two plastic blades)

BRS Link: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/flipper-edge-magnetic-aquarium-algae-cleaner-max-flipper.html

$100 shipped ground.

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah you're just weak. Hahaha

It's meant for 3/4" glass

The flipper edge would work better for you.

I have the flipper edge on 3/4 it works but not great. Then I got the flipper max and it did a better job.

Overall these cleaners are awesome. Highly recommend.

Easy to transition to different glass panels unlike others.

OP
OP
Jesse Sunday

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nah you're just weak. Hahaha

It's meant for 3/4" glass

The flipper edge would work better for you.

I have the flipper edge on 3/4 it works but not great. Then I got the flipper max and it did a better job.

Overall these cleaners are awesome. Highly recommend.

Easy to transition to different glass panels unlike others.

For sure, I highly recommend it! (for someone else)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back