Bigshowfrags reviews?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ribo15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ribo15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
227
Reaction score
168
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Hello fellow reefers,
Has anyone here had any recent dealings with Bigshowfrags out of Ontario Canada. I just placed my first order with them and was shorted on my order quite significantly. I’m waiting for a response to see what they are going to do about it. Which I’m hoping they do something or I’ll be real choked. Just curious if anyone has anything good or bad to say about them?
 
I didn't have a problem with them the two times that I placed an order with them last year. Did you contact them directly over the phone?
 
There was some confusion on some snails being out of stock and replacing it with a more expensive option that lead to me getting less snails than I was expecting. It all ended up working out in the end just wasn’t what I was expecting. I would for sure try using them again. Good to know you had good experiences using them in the past. My next order I will try getting some corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new