Bimaculatus Anthias DOA

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdrReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mdrReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Location
Fulshear
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 5 from NYAquatics and 4 of them died. Two on arrival and the other two within hours after acclimation. They sent me three more quite large ones, all individual bagged, packaging looks good, lots of air in each package, overnight and arrived on time. 1 doa and another looks like it won’t last more than an hour. Do these fish in particular just not travel well? How would they get them to the stores if they die this easy. What is goin on! I will have only 2 out of 8 survive the shipping.
 
I have only had one shipped and it did fine. Been healthy ever since. That was from a different vendor though. Sorry not much help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new