Bio pellet reactor 700 gallon tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris251
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris251

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
32
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have a good choice? Or stick with Reef Octopus
 
The folks at my LFS encouraged me to go another route and so I have never owned or operated a pellet reactor.

I do like RO products, just never used biopellets on my tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new