Bioadvance Complete Insect Killer

Flux Capacitor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
756
Reaction score
1,709
Location
Mile High
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone confirmed that the ingreadents haven’t changed from when it was Bayer? I can’t find the original with the Bayer name on it anywhere local. When I go to their website it says the labels have change, previously sold as Bayer. I have an email into them, just wondering if anyone has used it, or contacted them.
 
I would frag a fast grower and dip before trusting it to a new acro. My slimer was a great test subject.
 
Seems like it is the same formula. I dipped a green slimmer today with no adverse effects. I dosed at 10ml to 4oz of water for 10 mins. The stick is looking great.
 
We use it as a coral dip to prevent bugs like acro eating flat worms, or red bugs from getting into our systems. It works excellent, and doesn’t seem to harm the corals in anyway, but kills the bugs dead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new