Biocube 14 gallon modifactions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kfox93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kfox93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
109
Reaction score
66
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

For all of you Biocube owners 14 or 29 gallon, why modifactions have you made to your tank? Lights, pumps, filters, media baskets, equipment used, etc? Just curious to see what everyone else is doing to their tank.
20170204_174100.jpeg
 
Hello everyone,

For all of you Biocube owners 14 or 29 gallon, why modifactions have you made to your tank? Lights, pumps, filters, media baskets, equipment used, etc? Just curious to see what everyone else is doing to their tank.
20170204_174100.jpeg
How can I delete a post? I did not mean to post this here. Sorry!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new