BioCube 29 and CPR AquaFuge

bilbo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about buying the CPR AquaFuge for my 29 gal BioCube. I'm wondering if anybody has attempted to use the CPR AquaFuge on a 29 gal BioCube? Which size did you use (they come in small, medium and large) and what modifications did you have to make for it to fit into the tank? I would appreciate any in site, help and ideas.

Thanks

OP
OP
B

bilbo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I ordered the AquaFuge yesterday. Guess I'll learn as I go but will try to take pictures and post as I go. If anyone has ideas please let me know. I'm knew to this whole forum thing but trying to learn both the froum and reef stuff. :bigsmile:

NanoNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Aquafuge 2 (Medium) on my 20 High. Not sure if the BC29 has the same dimensions. I absolutely love the fuge though.

I have Chaeto, Mangroves, LS, and a BRS reactor running out of mine.

OP
OP
B

bilbo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, well last week I finally got the CPR AquaFuge delivered and was very excited about it. I had to go out of town for the weekend and didn't have time to do anything with it. Yesterday I finally had the opportunity to play. Unfortunately, I don't think this project is going to work for me. I don't want to do the modifications required to try this so I'm returning the aquafuge. It's not that I'm unwilling to do modifications but I'm not sure that this is the one I really want to make. I've seen where different people have built under the cabinet sumps with a refugiums. Has anyone here done this or know where to go for DIY plans? Thanks for any ideas. :smile:

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know youre already over it buuuutttt.. once upon a time i had a biocube29 and it looked like this here (in its early days)

photo-75.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%

Back